Hair Fall Treatment in Mumbai by Dr. Rinky Kapoor
Hair is a vital part of a human body which makes us look beautiful. They come in various types and textures ranging from fine and invisible to thick and darkly pigmented. Hair is made up of a a protein called keratin is a major component of hair strand. The pigmented strands seen on the scalp is made up of dead Keratin Cells which grows at a speed of six inches a year. We normally have as many as 100 -150 million strands on our scalp at a time.
Definition of a Hair Loss: Hair loss can be medically defined as thinning of scalp hair and / or loss of more than 100 strands of hair a day. It is also known as Alopecia. The hair loss which fast progresses towards the baldness is known as Androgenic alopecia. The causes include genetic predisposition (inherited from parents), hormonal abnormality, environmental pollution, poor hair and scalp hygiene, infections and so on.
These are as mentioned below.
- Anagen – A phase of active hair growth. It continues for close to 3 -6 years.
- Catagen – It’s an intermedaite phase. As short-lived as 3 weeks.
- Telogen – It’s a last phase of hair growth. At the end of this phase the hair is shed. A whole new hair is generated from the hair follicle and so the cycle continues.
The symptoms are well explained with the types of hair loss found in general population. These are as listed below
Types of Temporary Hair Loss
- Alopecia areata:Hair loss is in the small patches of rounded borders. There is one to little number of such patches on the scalp. It may extend to eyebrows and eyelashes too. In very few cases, the Alopecia areata can cause hair loss over the whole body. If the whole scalp gets devoid of hair, it is known Alopecia totalis whereas; if the same is true for the whole body, the pattern is known as alopecia universalis.
- Traction alopecia:Bald patches are observed on a scalp as a result of the tight and stretched hairstyle/s such as tight ponytail or a bun.
- Anagen effluvium:Hair loss affecting normal hair secondary to the chemotherapeutic drugs administered to cure cancer. The hair strands again starts growing soon after completion of the treatment though the growth will be scantier than before.
- Telogen effluvium:Sudden temporary hair loss, usually post an illness or a stress causing situation. The hair loss of this type generally causes only hair thinning and not baldness or bald patches.
Types of Permanent Hair Loss
- Cicatricial (scarring) alopecia.This condition occurs only secondary to the health disorders causing scarring of the scalp.
- Male-pattern baldness:Normally and commonly seen in men, with sudden or gradual loss of hair. It can start at any age.
Female-pattern baldness: Thinning of the hair on the front; around the ear or top of the head. Complete baldness is a rare possibility.
- Temporary hair loss is generally reversible following correction of the cause like anemia, illness, vitamin deficiency, stress management etc.
- Females with pattern hair loss require hormonal evaluation and evaluation for polycystic ovarian disease, followed by appropriate medication like Spironolactone, flutamide, oral contraceptives etc. as decided by the physician
- Males with pattern hair loss are treated with Finasteride, minoxidil, dutasteride etc. with good though variable results.
- A revolution in medical management for males and females is theQR678 therapy which is based on use of specific growth factors and peptides for treating various types of hair loss.
- Stem cell therapy and mesotherapy are some other treatments with variable results.
- Hair transplant by the technique of follicular unit transplant, direct hair implantation etc. are very expensive but considered in cases who do not respond to medical therapy, or who want immediate results. The results are longer lasting, however, not permanent.
Say ‘no’ to hair fall with the right treatment in Mumbai
If your bathroom is covered with hair strands and it refuses to stop, the situation may feel too much for you to handle. But don’t worry, because with the right treatment, you will be able to get rid of the problem. The idea is to get the best hair fall treatment in Mumbai as soon as possible before the condition gets worse. The truth about getting hair fall treatment in Mumbai is to understand what is at stake. Thinning of hair and hair fall is actually quite a natural thing but when it gets out of hand or if there is visible thinning of hair that is causing you embarrassment, then it is time that you did something about it.
The good thing is that getting the best hair fall treatment in Mumbai is not a problem anymore. However, the best thing for you to do would be to contact a good hair doctor at first before getting hair fall treatment in Mumbai because she will be able to tell you which hair fall treatment in Mumbai will work best. A lot of factors play a role including your age and gender and only after looking at all that, will the hair doctor suggest the best hair fall treatment in Mumbai for you.
However, for your information, here are just some of the best hair fall treatments in Mumbai.
This is wonderful for hair fall treatment in Mumbai. More than a half of women who use this hair fall treatment in Mumbai see positive results. If you are a woman, chances are that your hair doctor will prescribe you this hair fall treatment in Mumbai. You can use this hair fall treatment in Mumbai directly in the form of a foam to be applied to your hair directly.
This is a supplement for hair fall treatment in Mumbai. This hair fall treatment in Mumbai is wonderful because it is highly successful among women who are looking for an easy way for hair fall treatment in Mumbai. It may be that a supplement for hair fall treatment in Mumbai was all you needed and going for this hair fall treatment in Mumbai is a great idea.
This is another hair fall treatment in Mumbai that is worth looking into. With this hair fall treatment in Mumbai, the hair follicles are stimulated with a low beam of laser. If you are looking for a treatment that is different from the rest, choosing laser for hair fall treatment in Mumbai can be a great idea.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery for hair fall treatment in Mumbai, then going for hair transplant may be a good idea. Not everyone is suitable for this treatment so make sure to talk to your doctor about this treatment.
As you can see, there are many methods for hair fall treatment in Mumbai available and it is up to you to find one that suits you perfectly.